ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-terminal-app/ubuntu-color-scheme into lp:ubuntu-terminal-app

Ack... Now I realised that the name of color schemes is hard-coded. :(

We'd have to rename the color scheme file and accordingly change the schemes model in "ubuntu-terminal-app.qml". However it'd break the setting to the ones who are using the "DarkPastels" theme, since the old "DarkPastel.schema" file would not exist anymore, and the app would then revert to the default theme (not Ubuntu, but the IBM-like theme built inside the terminal plugin itself).

Adding an entry to the changelog we'll publish on the store would be much easier, I guess...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-terminal-app/ubuntu-color-scheme/+merge/285170
Your team Ubuntu Terminal Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-terminal-app.