ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-terminal-app/ubuntu-color-scheme into lp:ubuntu-terminal-app

Review: Approve

That's ugly...

Ok, so let's merge this now and I'll prepare a "proper" fix for the name.

I guess we can do it much easier by having some sort of mapping which only changes the displayed name in ColorSchemePage.qml, but doesn't change the file names. That way we can also make the scheme names translatable. :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-terminal-app/ubuntu-color-scheme/+merge/285170
Your team Ubuntu Terminal Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-terminal-app.