Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Fwd: Ubuntu Touch - RSS Reader Concept

> This could be quite dangerous, in multiple aspects.

Well, detail your case. But I don't see how an API would be dangerous as
long as you keep some access policies.

But having (maybe) multiple reader apps seamlessly working on the same data
doesn't sound bad to me at all.

For data that needs to be available across computers, U1Db should be the
> answer.

> What's Canonical's input on this?

This is the answer I was looking for. Didn't know of the existance of this.

Zisu Andrei