Re: [Merge] lp:~mrqtros/ubuntu-rssreader-app/feedlist into lp:ubuntu-rssreader-app

Hi Roman,

My solution mentioned in previous email can store xml content for offline
mode(no image yet), but offline mode needs a network module and a database
module which should be done first.

I doubt that the assigned work items are "reasonable", and other members
are actually working for their items ?
That's the reason I feel chaos  :(