Re: [Merge] lp:~mrqtros/ubuntu-rssreader-app/feedlist into lp:ubuntu-rssreader-app

Hi Roman,

Yep, we should have a team meeting again and this is very important, I
think the work items must be redefine, such as modules: database module,
network module and UI module, then reassign these modules to all members. I
will make the shared document more detailed so that everyone can clear
these modules.

Time is OK  for me, just like the last meeting in IRC, I can sheep early
and try my best to wake up  :P
How about this Friday?