Re: [Merge] lp:~mrqtros/ubuntu-rssreader-app/feedlist into lp:ubuntu-rssreader-app

Hi,

I'm unable to attend the meeting on Friday, but will catch up by
reading the logs. Feel free to reorganize the blueprint items. I think
most of them are fine, but I'm sure you guys will figure out if
anything is missing or needs to be removed/reprioritized.

@Joey: It is good that you put focus on the project plan. Although I
think we'll move forward just fine with the current work items, a more
complete plan can only make things even better.
@David: Thanks for the encouraging words! I didn't know about the wiki
page, but that seems like a good place to summarize the current
development and plan in addition to the blueprints.

Svenn-Arne