Re: [RSS Reader] Some design proposals

I like it but don't think the swipe to the left to see more articles is
very "obvious". We would need to add some visual elements to indicate that,
do you have any ideas?
Maybe something as simple as "dots on the bottom" indicating the number of
pages would do (like the iphone and others). Maybe some vertical element on
the right (not exactly clean looking) or some indicator in the Title bar.

On a more naive note: wouldn't a simpler listview with vertical scrolling
accomplish the same thing? I would think it is more suitable to show "more
of the same content". I horizontal swiping is generally used to switch
between different views/contents (like indicated as tabs) or as stack
navigation.

p.s. I am sorry I haven't been of any help so far. I have a lot going on (I
am sure we all do) but have had some "last minute surprises" I hadn't
anticipated. I will try to catch up.

Felipe