Re: [Clock] Ubuntu Clock Meeting

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the invitation. I was personally not aware of the weekly meeting at 15:30 UTC. I will make it a point to attend them from the Ubuntu clock team every week. As for the meeting schedule today at 20:30 UTC, I will be there. I hope we will see other ubuntu clock developers such as Juha Ristolainen and Nick Leppanen Larsson whom I have had contact with the past 2-3 weeks.

May I ask where I can find the logs of #ubuntu-touch-meetings from the previous weeks? I thought of having a look at them to get an idea of how these meetings proceed.

Thanks again.

Nekhelesh