Re: [Clock] Ubuntu Clock Meeting

On 22/03/13 16:01, Nekhelesh wrote:
Thanks for the invitation. I was personally not aware of the weekly
meeting at 15:30 UTC. I will make it a point to attend them from the
Ubuntu clock team every week. As for the meeting schedule today at 20:30
UTC, I will be there. I hope we will see other ubuntu clock developers
such as Juha Ristolainen and Nick Leppanen Larsson whom I have had
contact with the past 2-3 weeks.

May I ask where I can find the logs of #ubuntu-touch-meetings from the
previous weeks? I thought of having a look at them to get an idea of how
these meetings proceed.

All meeting logs for formal meetings run by the meetingology bot are found at:-

http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2013/

Logs for non-meeting channels are at:-

http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2013/

Cheers,