Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Reporting and tracking user facing bugs in Unity Next

So what becomes of the existing Unity bugs that we have in launchpad? From
what i know the launchpad project for Unity is going to be the same i.e.
launchpad.net/unity so new bug tracking will become difficult to handle.
Should we discuss something on that ?