Re: [Clock] Online API for Sunrise/Sunset Info

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the info. I updated my branch to get the Sunrise/Sunset
information using the API using the XmlListModel. Currently however, I am
just giving it a static latitude and longitude info. Hopefully in the near
future, the platform API will give me the actual lat,long of the phone
which I can then plug in to get the info.

Nekhelesh