Re: [Design] Alarm API: powering up the device

Just one anecdotal fact:

I have replaced 6 Nokia phones. Each time old phone was usually still
working (maybe problems with battery, other minor defects) and etc. I put
old phones to drawer where I keep old electronic devices, accumulators and
etc that I later bring to some place for utilisation. So I turn off phone
and put it in drawer and always forget to turn off alarm. Next morning I
have two alarms ringing - I hate it.

I can easily see that something like that can happen to other people in
plane during flight when all the plane is sleeping :-)

Regards,
Dalius