Re: [RSS Reader] Index0 and 1?

Hi Roman,

How ur progress, I will consider the merge job after u done.

BTW, I am thinking one solution for offline image, the canvas element is
able to save image to local file system, but a homepath function and file
management functions are needed.
1. use /homepath/.cache/rss-reader/ as offline image cache;
2. file management function to clear if the cache folder is full;   // may
borrow it from file manager core app

Or ... a C++ plugin, not a good solution