Re: Rss Visual Exploration

On 07/18/2013 09:08 AM, Michal Izydorczyk wrote:
> Hello Guys
>
> I hope you're all good today.
>
> I just wanted to give you a quick update on the RSS Reader visual
> exploration.
> You can find more here
> : http://design.canonical.com/2013/07/shorts-visual-exploration/
>
> I hope you all like it ;)
>
> Have a good day
>
> Michal

Nice designs! I'm looking forward to seeing them implemented.

Which of the core apps are going to get visual designs? Specifically,
will the File Manager get visual designs, since that is the one I'm
working on?

Nice work!

--
Michael Spencer - ibeliever.github.io

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- Proverbs 3:5-6