Re: Rss Visual Exploration

Hello

Thanks for your feedback :)

This is 100% community developed project.
I am more than happy to share some of my designs as well as other resources.
For example in addition to the public app design patters site :
http://design.ubuntu.com/apps
I can share the psd file of the other app I've design, so you can use them
as a starting point for your visual design efforts.
Also I would be happy to review and give you feedback on your design if you
would like ;)

If visual design is not your forte I suggest speaking to Alan Pope who
should be able to help
put you in touch with the other community designers.

Thanks

Michal