Re: [Ubuntu-Touch-CoreApp][UI-toolkit] page header problem with Tabs

Hi David,

Seems like this issue happens again, pls look at the clock app, click the
"add city", the header display both page header and tabs header.

I don't know how to fire this bug, or can I report to this one ?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1187850

Thanks,
Joey