Re: [Ubuntu-Touch-CoreApp][UI-toolkit] page header problem with Tabs

Hi Joey,

Thanks for identifying the issue. I did not notice it until you pointed it
out :). After 2-3 days of testin, I finally figured out the root cause of
the problem. It seems using a background gradient in the Mainview causes
this issue. Ofcourse removing the background gradient is not an option for
us. I have reported this bug upstream which you can see at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1209403

May be you can attach a screenshot of it occurring in the rss reader app.

Nekhelesh

*Nekhelesh Kandasamy Ramananthan
TU Delft / M.Sc Aerospace Engineering*
Profile Controls and Simulation