Re: Qt5.1 Testing - Attention Core Apps developers

Hi all,

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 5:40 PM, Alan Pope <alan.pope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We'd obviously always appreciate additional testing. So feel free to
> update, test and discuss issues here, on irc in #ubuntu-touch or
> #ubuntu-app-devel, or file bugs [1] where appropriate. We have various
> devices on qt5.1 and the previous release so can do direct comparisons
> where needed.

Based on our testing we've decided to postpone the qt5.1 upgrade until
after the release. Thank you to everyone who participated in testing!
We don't need any further testing right now.

If you had updated to the qt5.1 PPA, I'd recommend re-flashing your
device clean to remove it quickly. Alternatively you may get some
mileage out of using the "ppa-purge" command, but I haven't tested
that in this instance, so probably just quicker and easier to
re-flash.

Thanks again,
--
Alan Pope