Re: [RSS-Reader] swipe-delete may conflict with drag-and-drop

Thanks mate,

If we have the same purpose, that will be great  :)
I assume we all knew it is not easy to implement "drag-and drop" using the
ListItem from SDK, because we can't put a MouseArea on it.
I think the best solution is let the SDK team add a signal "onReleased" to
the ListItem, as all I know, the "drop" signal only occur in the
MouseArea's "onReleased"

BR,
Joey