[RSS-Reader] Let's get it done

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

We already made a good progress on RSS Reader, most of the main features
are landed.
Here's a list of what we are doing and gonna do:

In progress:
1. drag-&-drop and swipe-remove for feed items (Joey)
2. article reading options[1] (Roman)
3. U1DB for setting (Roman)
4. article share (Andrew Starr-Bochicchio)
5. dynamic load in gridview (Joey)

To do:
1. Saved article [2]
    1.1 multi-selection in gridview
    1.2 multi-selection in listview
    1.3 Removing articles from Saved
    1.4 Saved tab empty state
2. Listview [3]
    2.1 Subheader behaviour topic view
    2.2 Collapsing the subheader topic view
3. offline Image[4]
4. notification bar

[1] Roman, could u update ur reading options with the new setting using
U1DB ?
[2] pls go through the "UX spec" document
[3] same as above
[4] https://bugs.launchpad.net/qml-friends/+bug/1231896    the bug I
reported was rejected, puzzle me a lot... if we have to create a c++
plugin, this may not be an easy job.

So, let's get it done before the Release Day ! Whoa !

Cheers,
Joey

Follow ups