Re: [RSS-Reader] Let's get it done

Hi, Joey!

Let me add:

5. Share model between list and grid views.
6. Optimize Add article to not recreate all tabs, only two (selected topic
and shorts (may be))
Both when Tabs will support dynamic management. I'll take it.

And last one - I don't like current solution for preserving articles status
after update.
What if user will close app while update in progress? All data will be lost.
I hope your database skills, Joey, is powerful enough to implement it
better way ;)

So, let's rock!