Community Design Team

Hi all,

Just a quick email to let you know we're bootstrapping a Community
Design Team. The goal is to bring together the community designers
who've already been doing great work and match them up with the core
apps requirements.

We're initially seeding the community design team with people who have
already been posting great designs recently, but will add further
designers over time.

We plan to work closely with the Canonical Design Team to ensure the
community designs follow the patterns they set out, and carefully
review submitted designs before setting out any work items.

We want to build a kick-ass design / developer relationship to keep
you guys fed with fresh, delightful experiences to build robust and
beautiful apps!

We'll be adding design requirements to the individual app wiki pages
very soon, which we would value your input on.

I hope this takes the core apps experience to the next level!

Regards,
--
Alan Pope
Engineering Manager