[Proposal] Keyboard shortcut to see all keyboard shortcut on desktop

Hi all,
I had a little idea, and I want to hear your opinion on it.

Many core-apps (all?) have shortcuts to do some actions on desktop (e.g.: you
can use your numpad to insert calcs on calculator). We try to have more
intuitive shortcuts possible, but sometimes is simply impossible: for example
on calculator app you can use 'Enter' to do a calc, and 'Ctrl+Enter' to tear
off a calc.

So I think we can implement one shortcut on every app to show all shortcuts, as
you have all Unity shortcuts when you press 'Super'.

This is my basic idea, what do you think about it?

Also, there are some things to choose, if we want to implement it:
- Which key(s) do we use as shortcut(s)? I suppose best is '?', but also 'F1'
  can be useful, though 'F1' is for a complete manual usually
- What should be the design of the screen with all shortcuts? I think we can
  have something similar to Unity one, so we can implement it with something
  from Ubuntu.Components.Popups, to have a semi-transparent window on the app

Have a nice week-end,
--
Riccardo Padovani
www.rpadovani.com