Dekko builds now available in the core apps PPA

Hi all,

With the help of Dan, we now have daily .deb builds of Dekko on the core
apps PPA for vivid and wily. This should help testing it and the rest of
core apps on a desktop environment during the transition to Unity 8 and
snaps. To install it:

    sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-touch-coreapps-drivers/daily
    sudo apt update
    sudo apt install dekko

Enjoy!

By the way, slightly off topic, but I've been using the Terminal app on my
desktop as my main terminal for a while. After the last update on the PPA
it no longer works: it merely shows a pink background - has anyone else
experienced this?

Cheers,
David.