Re: Dekko builds now available in the core apps PPA

Hi David,

Le 04/07/2015 10:27, David Planella a écrit :
Hi all,

With the help of Dan, we now have daily .deb builds of Dekko on the core
apps PPA for vivid and wily. This should help testing it and the rest of
core apps on a desktop environment during the transition to Unity 8 and
snaps. To install it:

     sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-touch-coreapps-drivers/daily
     sudo apt update
     sudo apt install dekko

Enjoy!

To test that, I created a vm with latest wily image.
Then executed the above commands.

When starting dekko, there are some missing dependencies [1].
Do we have to install them manually ?
What are the associated packages ?

Second question :
I can't install other core apps :
packages ubuntu-weather-app, ubuntu-clock-app and others [2] are unknown.
I couldn't find an up to date version of that list.
Do package name have changed ? Or a bad install of ppa in my vm ?

Cheers,
Michel

[1]
Ubuntu.Content, Ubuntu.Connectivity, Ubuntu.PushNotifications

[2] in the 14.04 timeframe, a list of packages :
http://linuxg.net/how-to-install-and-test-ubuntu-touch-core-apps-on-ubuntu-14-04-and-ubuntu-13-10/