MyApps Control Sharing

Hey everyone,

I just noticed yesterday that myapps.developer.ubuntu.com allows the
maintainer/uploader of an app to send links to anyone to share control of
uploading clicks, changing screenshots, title, description, see the stats
etc. tl;dr Anyone with the link have the same privileges as the uploader. I
believe this is targeted at teams where only one person can upload the app
to the store.

I tried it out with Podbird and I must say it works really well.

Can we apply the same technique for the core-apps? Looking at the list of
authors in https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/community/core-apps/, there
seems to be at most 1-2 developers (who can be trusted) in charge of every
app.

If you are wondering, why we need this now? Well for starters, we do put in
a lot of effort maintaining these apps, and it would be encouraging
(personally) to track the stats, keep description and screenshots up to
date etc.

I understand this is something that needs to be consulted with the
canonical release team. Just wanted to hear your opinions before I ask the
canonical release team.

Thoughts?

Kind regards,
Nekhelesh