Re: FileManager performance

Hi

Thanks for the answer! But:

> user starts seeing results immediately instead of waiting

Are you sure? In File Manager I can see ActivityIndicator during folder
navigation, without partial displaying of files. Once full amount of data
is retreived, ActivityIndicator is disappear and I can continue my work. So
it *is not responsive* at the moment.

I am pretty sure that perfectly written 'C++ to QML' transition will not
cause such slowness. Maybe someone should profile it? In the latest SDK
profiler and debugger are working out-of-the-box (I was having troubles
with these tools before).