Re: FileManager performance

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 10:30 PM, Roman Shchekin <mrqtros@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Funny obervation - my cloud storage client (YaD) is working faster than
> local file manager. I filmed it:
> https://yadi.sk/i/Znsn5baRriDtD
> I open folder with big amount of files via File Manager, then switch to my
> app, reload folder (equivalent to navigation to it), wait when it is done,

Unless you added an exception to lifecycle policy for the file manager
app (e.g. using the TweakGeek app), when switching to your app the
file manager is being suspended, so it doesn’t do any processing until
you move it to the foreground again.
You will need to use a stopwatch to do a meaningful comparison.

HTH,

 Olivier