Re: FileManager performance

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 2:08 PM, Roman Shchekin <mrqtros@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, Oliver
>
> I am pretty sure that app lives for 5-6 seconds after switch. Anyway, I can
> measure speed wich clock, but that doesn't change facts - FM is slow.

It lives on for a few seconds after moving to the background indeed,
but there’s no guarantee on how long that is. My point was that the
method you’re using to demonstrate the problem is not valid. But the
problem certainly exists, I think a bug report (at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-filemanager-app/+filebug) would be
welcome to start investigating.