Re: Applying for joining ubuntu translations coordinators team

În data de Jo, 10-09-2009 la 18:06 +0200, David Planella a scris:
> El dt 08 de 09 de 2009 a les 12:14 +0800, en/na Aron Xu va escriure:
[snip]
> Although not a requirement, it is useful for the translations
> coordination team members to have some packaging skills and a technical
> understanding of the translation infrastructure. Are you familiar with
> those? E.g. would you feel confident in doing things like
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/Internationalisation#Verifying
> %20translation%20uploads if it were necessary to check packaging
> problems related to translations?

I don't know if we really need a process for joining the team.
Rather than people needing to apply for membership in the team, I think
membership should be invite based.

Other than handling import queues, all actions of an Ubuntu translation
coordinator can also be done by being active on the ubuntu-translations
IRC channel, ML and in general in the Ubuntu translations community and
related tasks.

My 0.02$
--
Adi Roiban