Can we promote ubuntu-translation project via UWN and FullCircle?

Hi everyone,

We've discussed a lot about in what way we can promote ubuntu-translation project to gain a higher visibility to users and contributors, but I think we've forget about Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter and FullCircle magazine, I found that they have a quite large amount of audiences and will help a lot if we post something (regularly or irregularly) on them to introduce this project, and things about getting involvement, reporting bugs, and etc. In this way we will have another way to get in touch with users who are not familiar with our procedure even don't know how to use wiki to find these information.

Regards,
Aron