Re: Launchpad translation tarball export times

El dt 10 de 11 de 2009 a les 01:15 +0200, en/na Adi Roiban va escriure:
> În data de Lu, 09-11-2009 la 16:31 +0800, Arne Goetje a scris:
> > Adi Roiban wrote:
> > > For me it makes sense to have only manual updates for Hardy and
> > > Intrepid.
> > >
> > > Now that we have message sharing between Karmic and Jaunty maybe we
> > > should look at the progress in Jaunty. If we have a lot of changes in
> > > Jaunty it would make sense to have monthly updates (to not stress the
> > > servers and users).
> >
> > Ok, so, should we still have weekly PPA uploads for Jaunty, or just once
> > per month? Or stop them completely for now and generate them on request?
> [snip]
>
> Maybe we can add this issue on the next Ubuntu Translations meeting
> agenda or have a quick chat at UDS.
>
> Cheers,

Yes, I agree. Since UDS comes first, I think we can talk about it there.
I've added it as a proposed topic to the first roundtable [1].

I've also started a wiki page to organize this:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuTranslationsCoordinators/OngoingProjects/ExportsSchedule

Please add your comments in there in order to support the discussion. Do
you think this is something we might want to have input from the global
translations community for?

Thanks!

Regards,
David.