Re: Approval conflict

David Planella wrote:

I guess we should:

     1. Decide what the best name is: 'pam' (as in the upstream project)
        or 'linux-pam' (as the POT file and the translation domain)
     A. If we decide 'pam' is the best name:
              * Disable the 'pam' Lucid template (has no translations)
                and rename the Lucid 'linux-pam' to 'pam'
     B. If we decide 'linux-pam' is the best name:
             1. Disable the 'pam' Lucid template
             2. Rename the 'pam' hardy, intrepid, jaunty and karmic
                templates to 'linux-pam'

Jeroen would this approach be correct?

It looks right to me. The renaming is a nice touch; any rename will leave us with some weirdness when it comes to sharing (we'll have msgidsd shared between templates that don't look like they should be sharing) but I'd say this gives us the best way forward.

Due to this bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/rosetta/+bug/497438 I cannot
(and I guess none of the UTCs can) administer the template, though.

That's strange; I thought rosetta-admins could see those pages, but I can't. I may well be to blame, actually. How much of a problem is this for you?

Jeroen