Re: [Fwd: Traslations in Interlingua]

El dc 13 de 01 de 2010 a les 08:53 +0800, en/na Arne Goetje va escriure:

Hi Lucio,

Thank you for your interest in translating Ubuntu into Interlingua and
the intention to step up as the Ubuntu Interlingua coordinator.

In this wiki page you'll find all the steps required to create a new
Ubuntu Translations team to start translating Ubuntu:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/StartingTeam

If you've got any question, or if there is something in which we can
help you, please do not hesitate to ask us. We'll be more than happy to
help.

Thanks!

Regards,
David.