Re: Translations of the "Ubuntu Manual"

El dc 13 de 01 de 2010 a les 16:12 +0800, en/na Aron Xu va escriure:
> (Thanks Milo for your notice, I resent this mail to the list)
>
> LaTeX is a hell for CJK languages, it is really hard to manage those
> control sequence, and need to concern a lot about the fonts and other
> supports.
>
> I see the ubuntu-manual team is also an open team, that the team is
> the maintainer of the project. Just like SpreadUbuntu, members of the
> project's maintainer team are able to translate everything in any
> language no matter what policy you have set.
>
> Regards,
> Aron

Hi Aron,

Adi sent an e-mail mentioning some of these things to the
ubuntu-translators ML and CC'ing the docs and ubuntu-manual mailing
lists.

Perhaps you might want to add a note on the poor CJK support of LaTeX,
CC'ing the ubuntu-manual mailing list so they are aware
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual#Contact).

Regards,
David.

--