[Fwd: setting up Sinhalese translation team]

-------- Missatge reenviat --------
De: ජීවන්ත ලේකම්වසම්
Data: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 08:25:59 -0000

I came to know recently that without a proper translation team that
anyone cannot translate ubuntu into another language.
( https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/96576 )

I was also recently trying to translate ubuntu into 'Sinhalese' and I
was unable to find a 'Sinhalese translation team' in launchpad. And I
was advised to contact the 'Ubuntu Translations Coordinators' for a
solution.

So I was wondering whether a new 'Sinhala translation team' could be
made.
(note: the term "Sinhala translation team" is more prefered than
"Sinhalese translation team" as "Sinhala (සිංහල)" is the name of the
language in native - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinhala_language)

I'm looking forward for your reply.

thank you.
ජීවන්ත ලේකම්වසම් (Jeewantha lekamwasam)