Re: [Fwd: setting up Sinhalese translation team]

El dl 18 de 01 de 2010 a les 09:41 +0100, en/na David Planella va
escriure:

Hi ජීවන්ත,

Thanks for your interest in translating Ubuntu into Sinhala.

There is already a team set up for the translation of Sinhala in
Launchpad:

  https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-si

However, the team can only provide translation suggestions but not
commit them because it has not been appointed as the team responsible
for Sinhala in the Ubuntu Translators group [1].

If you think the team fulfills the requirements from this page (which I
think it mostly does), you can initiate the steps described in that same
page to request the team to be put in the Ubuntu Translators group:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/StartingTeam

If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks!

Regards,
David.

[1] https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/+groups/ubuntu-translators