A couple of announcements: karmic-proposed language pack uploads and imports queue

Hi all,

== Karmic language pack updates ==

Just a quick note that I've just requested for the language packs from
the 20090122 PPA to be copied to karmic-proposed. I've also documented
how this is done on a small how to in the wonderful page Arne created
with lots of info on language packs:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuTranslationsCoordinators/Actions/LanguagePackGeneration#HowtoProposedLangpackUploads

Once the language packs are built, I'll announce it on the
ubuntu-translators list and call for testing.

== Lucid imports queue ==

Last week I did some cleaning of the imports queue, mostly taking care
of the ubiquity-slideshow templates and some KDE ones. Thus the most
important templates in there should have been imported, then.

There are a still a few (17, not counting those which have landed there
today and might be automatically imported):

https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/lucid/+imports?field.filter_extension=pot&field.filter_status=NEEDS_REVIEW&start=0&batch=150

In order to reach an empty imports queue before we open the Lucid
translations on the 4th, I think it might be a good idea to make a list
of those templates, split it amongst us and assign a few to each of us.

What do you think?

Regards,
David.

--