Re: How To Become Ubuntu Team Translator

El dt 23 de 02 de 2010 a les 08:20 +0000, en/na Ferri Yanto va escriure:
> Hallo,
> I want ask about, how to become Ubuntu Team Translator.
> I am from Aceh - Indonesia. I want participate to translate ubuntu in
> acehnese language.
> Thanks

Hi Ferri,

As I see there is no Ubuntu translation team registered to translate
Acehnese [1], you'd have to start by creating a new team. Here you'll
find all the information you need:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/StartingTeam

If you've got any question, feel free to contact us.

Regards,
David.

[1] https://translations.launchpad.net/+languages/ace

--