Handling of UTC team support requests

Hi all,

Here's a question on something I've been thinking, and I'd like to hear
what your thoughts as well.

On the UTC team we've got the mailing list and the ubuntu-translations
answer system as the primary means of contact. This offers flexibility
to people to contact us, and especially in the case of the mailing list,
it  gives us a space to discuss issues that are perhaps more technical
in nature than the topics in ubuntu-translators@

Most of the external e-mail we get on this mailing list is for requests
(appointing a new team coordinator, appointing a new team to
ubuntu-translators, etc.)

These requests are also often posted on the answers system, and I
personally find it difficult to track which requests are open and which
not when I have to look at both places.

I think I'd like to encourage people to use Answers for support requests
and document it as such at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Contact/
and any other places where it might be necessary.

I think this will help handling the requests to the UTC team better.
What do you think?

Regards,
David.

--