Re: Please help test changes to translations upload filter

On 2010-08-20 21:26, David Planella wrote:

* None of the d-i/* entries are blocked (see e.g.
d-i/source/user-setup/debian/po/templates.pot)

AFAICS these were all uploaded the day before the rollout.

Ah, that's great to know, thanks! I'll proceed to blocking them.

There really oughtn't be any need, since they'll never re-appear. But deleting all their PO files would involve either a lot of work or a direct query on the production database.

When you block the templates, that should also auto-block their translations. I'd suggest marking these same templates as Deleted after that's happened. That way, the templates get cleaned up after 3 days and their translations after a year, and then it'll be as if none of these files ever existed.

Jeroen