Postpone second natty language packs release

Hallo fellow Ubuntu translation coordinators

I would like to propose to post the second natty language pack release
with one week to even out the schedule[1]. As you can see from the
schedule there was supposed to be 3 weeks* between number 1 and 2 and
6 weeks between number 2 and 3. But since the first lang. pack update
was delayed this now brings number 2 and 3 very close together.

Therefore I propose to postpone the second language pack release with
one week. Let me know what you think and quickly please** since
tomorrow was supposed to the beginning of the testing for the second
lang. pack release.

Regards Kenneth

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/NattyLanguagePackReleaseSchedule
* Counting from the beginning of one cycle to the beginning of the next.
** Sorry about not bringing it up earlier.

Follow ups