Re: Help approving the KDE templates in the imports queue

El dc 20 de 07 de 2011 a les 13:35 +0200, en/na Milo Casagrande va
escriure:
> Another small update: the templates on the kde-runtime sheet should be
> all done, there is only the one in the "Other" column that needs to be
> double-checked with Kubuntu devs.
>
> I see some of the templates in the kde-workspace sheet already marked,
> are they safe to deal with?

Again, good work! Yes, the kde-workspace sheet should already be safe to
deal with, I checked them all out and started doing some this morning.

Cheers,
David.

--
David Planella