Re: Adding the Na'vi language to Ubuntu

Hi,

even for me, as a technical aspect, I would prefer that the language
we accept all have their technical requirements fulfilled (ISO code,
glib support for it, appropriate fonts).

To accept or not fun languages (Pirate English, reverse script) and
artificial ones, why not? If there are people willing to commit to it,
let them have fun (like probably other people will have using them).

In this particular case, I would accept the language if it pass the
technical requirements.

@David: do you prefer if we report our thoughts on the Launchpad
question directly?

Ciao.