Re: Please grant my launchpad team a translation rights

Hello Vasli!

As no other comments have been brought up I have approved mhr team.

You can now translate Ubuntu into your native language at
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/oneiric/+lang/mhr
I wish you the best of luck and hope to see Meadow Mari among
supported languages soon. :) If you have any more questions don't
hesitate to ask.

I have one more question for you. Launchpad is not aware of plural
forms for Meadow Mari. Can you please specify them so they can be
added manually?

Best regards

Andrej

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things
brought together.