Re: On translation sharing between ubuntu-docs and upstream gnome-user-docs

Hi,

On 24 November 2011 13:19, David Planella<david.planella@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
 From your point of view, is there anything we could do to reduce the
delta with upstream GNOME docs translations? Anything we could improve
in the workflow of importing the GNOME docs?
I already encourage translation teams to upload their gnome-user-docs
translations to the ubuntu-docs translation templates - can we do more
than that?

Would it be possible to set up translation sharing with the upstream projects bzr clone? This way upstream changes could automatically trickle down in cases of unchanged strings, which are quite numerous.

https://code.launchpad.net/gnome-user-docs

Regards
Gabor Kelemen