Re: Sharing with open permission

Hello gentlemen,

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 15:39, Milo Casagrande <milo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The good part in this case was that the project was sharing only the
> template with Ubuntu, not the translations. This is good, but is also
> not so good, since Ubuntu Oneiric has onboard version 0.95, but now it
> is sharing the template with the 0.96 version, that doesn't look like
> the same as the 0.95.

I exchanged a couple of emails with onboard developers.
Looks like the 0.96 version is right, since it was granted a non-SRU
acceptance into the repository. onboard 0.96.1 is in the proposed
archives, and will probably land in main any time soon.

The relevant bug where it was accepted is this one:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/onboard/+bug/872374

I think we should have be warned at least, since it had also
untranslated strings.
Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo@xxxxxxxxxx>