Re: Heads up: Ubuntu Translator tools available!

Al 13/01/12 11:32, En/na Kenneth Nielsen ha escrit:
Hey Kenneth,

I see you've mentioned this on the G+ page :)

I initially sent the e-mail to the coordinators list to have some
sanity
checking and feedback before mentioning it on the translators list. I
still consider the tools to be experimental and the packages are
automatically created from trunk. But no worries, I think no kittens
will be killed if translators start testing them ;-)

Hallo David

I've had this one on my todo for a while, trying to test all the tools.
Unfortunately not all of them are relevant for me, but the ones I tested
works fine.

Regards Kenneth

Thanks a lot Kenneth. I need to do a bit of cleanup in them when I've got some more time, but knowing that they work for you is already helpful!

Cheers,
David.
--
David Planella