Re: Opening 12.10 translations

Hi!

One possible approach would be to use translation priority. KDE programs
installed by default should be all between 5000 and 5500 and then we can
search for other KDE programs in non-default GUI section.

The list is in the Templates Priority Google doc, on the Kubuntu-q sheet. If someone sees something that should not be on it, please tell, otherwise I'll run the script in the evening and send the announcement :).

Regards
Gabor