ubuntu-tv team mailing list archive

Re: Just a friendly reminder

Joseph,

Keep your head held high; you are doing absolutely fantastic work! If you don't get enough appreciation from the Canonical side of things, first, accept my apology, and second, here it is! You bring an unbelievable positive energy to the project. Any open source project would be so lucky to have someone like yourself on the team! Most often, especially in business, developers are arrogant, gloomy and unmotivated to do anything except what they think should be done. You don't have this arrogance and I commend you on that (don't let it go to your head, ha!).

Keep up the outstanding work. I truly believe that your time spent and your experience and wisdom gained will bring you not only personal satisfaction, but also income. Sometimes it's just being patient, but eventually you will know things or be able to do things that someone, who can hire you, will want. Ignore all of the haters and lean on your friends for support when you can't ignore them. We're hear to help and support you and others on the project.

Keep on going!

Jim